Thursday, April 22, 2010

You're Amazing

You pull that charming look over your face
No one would ever know that you're a fake.
The world is falling in love with you.
They didn't see you in your room.
I don't know how you did it.
If it was me, I would have fricked it.

I always hear, "He is so amazing".
"You're so lucky, you have a great thing".
Then you smile sweetly, I don't say a thing.
What if they saw the truth.
The hurt and the abuse.
It seems I always feel so used.

How can I hurt so bad without contact.
It's the things you say and the way you laugh
You make me see that I'm pathetic.
Every day, minute, and second.
I knew better than to ever say a word.
I'd go throught hell, but it wouldn't be a first.

The tears running down my face.
Do they not make you feel disgrace?
Thought you were to be my hero.
Not make me hurt and feel zero.
Yes zero, you make my heart grow cold.
My sould is hard, you made it so.

I had to make it be that way.
It's how I made it through each day.
Acting like I didn't care.
Almost like I wasn't there.
But it always hurt, even after so long.
Somehow, I thought it was my wrong.

I will forever feel that pain.
Inside my feelings will always reign.
No matter what, it will be there.
I will have trouble showing people I care.
Thanks for this gift that you gave me.
And, oh yeah, you're amazing.

No comments: