Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Rain

I just wanted to let you know.
That you are beautiful and wonderful.
That you are simply amazing.
That you are intelligent and stunning.
No matter what.

I just wanted to let you know.
That I love you. And care about you.
You are really my dear friend.
I would never do anything to hurt you.
No matter what.

I just wanted to let you know.
I wouldn't ever want or try to change you.
I love you because of who you are.
Don't ever change to try to please anyone.
No matter what.

I just wanted to let you know.
I remember when you were young.
Your gorgeous smile and laugh.
Your sparkling eyes and contageous joy.
No matter what.

I just wanted to let you know.
I always respected you for who you were.
Your quiet but strong confidence.
For knowing who you were.
No matter what.

Your beauty is covered by a cloud.
You are letting yourself be hurt.
You are changing who you are.
Your eyes no longer sparkle.
You no longer know who you are.

I just wanted to let you know.
I cried.
I miss you.
I love you.
No matter what.

No comments: