I wrestle with confusion. Not knowing what is coming next. Having dreams, but not knowing if they are even remotely possible. Loving people who don't love you back, not loving those that you need to. Losing strength, the days can be weary.
The unknown. That can be a great fear of mine.
If I didn't have my precious Savior, I don't know how I would make it through these days of uncertainty. What is next in my life? What am I to do?
Be at peace! God is in control!
Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. ~ 1 Peter 5:7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:34
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. ~ Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:
I didn't know you have a blog, Jordan! Thanks for the encouraging verses. :)
Hang in there dear! God is sooo good!!
You need to post something new!!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment