My dear friend kindly informed me that it is high time for me to update my blog. LOL Yes it has has been ages since I've been on here... my excuse is that I dont know what to write about, but while trying to come up with a blog topic this morning (while eating some of my sisters left-over birthday cake) I was like, "wow, God has been at work in my life!"
So in about a year, my life has changed DRASTICALLY! Here are some reasons why and also some things that I have learned and am learning this year.
* A year ago I was still planning on becoming a professional ballerina... now I have haven't danced in about a year.
* A year ago, I didn't even know the name of one person at Meridian High School. Now I've participated in the schools musical "Sound of Music, went to state with the X-C team (AMAZING experience, incredible friends), become a member of Live It Out (a small Christian group that meets at the school for a Bible study once a week), I joined Mock Trial and am challenging myself with many brain-boggling questions and theory's, I go to several of the sports and cheer on a bunch of newly made friends while enjoying the company of even more newly made friends on the side-lines, I work out twice a week with Friends at the school, and I am planning on doing track this spring with my sis.
* A year ago I didnt have a job... I still dont, but the babysitting job that I've had these last few years has pretty much turned into one. I am basically a nanny for this sweet family which I love, because they are opening a restaurant.
More changes include:
Having my own room, makin tons of new friends, LOVING running, losing both of my great grandma's this year, goin to Cali TWICE in one year, and well... the list could go on but I am really takin up a lot of space with this post.
Things I have learned ~
I have the most amazing parents.
You really never can see how much you love someone until they are taken out of your life. You think you know... but you dont.
You have to go jump out on a cliff... and you wont regret it, you'll have the time of your life.
I love meeting new ppl, and having crazy conversations with someone i just met.
I have awesome friends.
I love my sis more than anyone, and she is the best ever!
God loves to open new windows in my life, and set me on a new, incredible path to Him.
God is love... so I should be love.
I've learned to love the Bible even more, and I have come to it countless time for comfort and insight.
Prayer... i love it. Comfort and my Best Friend.
I love running, it makes my feel so strong and healthy. and is a great stress relief.
I love a runners high.
I absolutely adore trying new things... i love the temporary awkwardness, that turns in to ecstatic joy.

1 comment:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You posted! I am so happy. See, you do have things to write about and I am glad you did. Isn't it cool to look back at your life and see how God works?!?! He is so good! You have had so many things in your life change over this past year, but I see that you have grown so much in your walk with the Lord.
I love you friend and am excited for all that the Lord has in store for you. We serve an awesome God!
Post a Comment