Dude, I love the sunshine!!!! These last few days we have been blessed with some sunny weather, and I have to say... it completely makes me over-joyed and estactic!
I went snowboarding for the first time at Mt. Baker, and it was beautiful and sunny up there. It was such an awesome experience! Then driving home... stellar sunset!!!
Then yesterday, I had the incredible chance to go on a long walk on a boardwalk on the water with a very dear friend. It was BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous sunset. It was one of the most calming and relaxing things I've done in quite a while. The sun was shining on the water. AWESOME. It reminded me of what an AMAZING God we have. And He loves to bless us with beautiful gifts... even when we don't deserve them.
But, yeah I think that almost nothing gives me the same "most amazing" feeling, or makes me as happy as sunshine. It really is what brings me closest to God. Something about the glorious light shining down and warming my heart, reminds me oh how Christ is that to our souls. And I have been quite stressed lately, and God keeps giving me the most beautiful weather! It is so wonderful to walk in His beauty that He has created and meditate in His grace and mercy. I love to worship Him while enjoying His wonderful handy-work. He is amazing!
So, I encourage you... each time you see something beautiful on this earth that God has created so wonderfully for us to enjoy... remember and meditate on our awesome God! Don't just pass these moments by... soak up the sun. Tell everyone to lighten up!
{Peace Out}
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for the sun! And yay for God's goodness!! I love how he blesses us and brightens our days! I am so glad that you have been enjoying the son. Love you girl. :D
Post a Comment