Wednesday, October 15, 2008

God is Love

Lately I have had the thought of "God is Love" impressed greatly on my heart. His mercy and unconditional love never ceases to amaze me. I find myself over and over getting showered by His love when I most needed it. I want to be a giver of love in my life. I pray that I may share God's love and grace to those who need it. Jesus loves me this I know. I pray that I may make others know.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Great pics Jordan!!

Randi said...

Those pictures are funny! You should put the one up of us being "shy" and Randi wouldn't even look at the camera. That was funny! I think those were of us nerdy, happy and mad. Look at R. eyes in the "mad" picture...watch out!

Stormgirl said...

Love your pics!!!!!
So cute!
God is so good!!!