Thursday, July 2, 2009

Im Back. lol

Oh my... it has been a while I see.
Well, maybe I should try to keep up with my blog again. =)

A lot has happened since I last posted. I dont know where to begin.

I think I will just say that I am so blessed by God. I have graduated from highschool, and really (I believe), had one of the best school years of my life. That is a big statement but really it was awesome. I just feel so blessed by the Lord.

Also, I just have to say... I love my sister. I dont know what I would do without her. She is my best ever. She is always there for me, and she knows me better than anyone in this world. I couldnt have asked for a better friend.

1 comment:

Randi said...

aww your sister must be great =)