I've started a blog!
I hope you will enjoy reading my posts.
Right now I am very enthusiastic, because I just finished writing my first song!
I had taught myself a few chords a while back and then hadn't touched our guitar for quite some time. Then two days ago, I picked it up, and just sort of started singing while I strummed along. My guitar skills aren't the greatest, but I am still thrilled to have finished my first song (I've had many un-finished beginnings) with chords included. I am hoping to now learn some more guitar, so I can continue doing something that I love. Making up my own songs. I have since was little... I would sit in my room and just sing for hours. It must have, or still does, annoy my family! =)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
J your blog is so cool!! Nice pic choices.
Post a Comment